Re: [ferret_users] k axis disappeared since updated to v6.81

Hi,
In addition to the new M and N axes, we also adhere more strongly to the CF conventions with recent versions of Ferret. That may be what is causing this change. Could you please send the netcdf header information, that is the output of the Unix command,

> ncdump -h  filename.nc

and we'll be able to tell better what's causing this. There may be commands you can use such as USE/ORDER= which would let you open your files with the grids you expect; or attributes that could be added to the coordinate variables in the file.

Ansley