Re: [ferret_users] Regridding a WRF output using ferret

Dear Hein,
Many thanks for your prompt response. I used the default WRF projection,
but I don't see XLONG and XLAT variables in the netcdf file, Do you mean
GLON and GLAT variables? Shall I use curv_to_rect function to achieve
step 1?
Below there is a WRF output, this includes some parameters such as:
:DX = 0.09629f ;
:DY = 0.096011f ;
:DT = 30.f ;
:CEN_LAT = 24.25f ;
:CEN_LON = -89.45f ;
:MAP_PROJ = 203 ;

Regards,
--
Arturo Avila Rosas
Ingeniería de Software

netcdf wrfout_d01_2012-06-26_00_00_00 {
dimensions:
	Time = UNLIMITED ; // (1 currently)
	DateStrLen = 19 ;
	west_east = 159 ;
	south_north = 259 ;
	bottom_top = 27 ;
	bottom_top_stag = 28 ;
	soil_layers_stag = 4 ;
variables:
	char Times(Time, DateStrLen) ;
	float GLAT(Time, south_north, west_east) ;
		GLAT:FieldType = 104 ;
		GLAT:MemoryOrder = "XY " ;
		GLAT:description = "Geographic latitude, radians" ;
		GLAT:units = "" ;
		GLAT:stagger = "" ;
	float GLON(Time, south_north, west_east) ;
		GLON:FieldType = 104 ;
		GLON:MemoryOrder = "XY " ;
		GLON:description = "Geographic longitude, radians" ;
		GLON:units = "" ;
		GLON:stagger = "" ;
	float U10(Time, south_north, west_east) ;
		U10:FieldType = 104 ;
		U10:MemoryOrder = "XY " ;
		U10:description = "U at 10 M" ;
		U10:units = "" ;
		U10:stagger = "" ;
	float V10(Time, south_north, west_east) ;
		V10:FieldType = 104 ;
		V10:MemoryOrder = "XY " ;
		V10:description = "V at 10 M" ;
		V10:units = "" ;
		V10:stagger = "" ;
// global attributes:
		:TITLE = " OUTPUT FROM WRF V3.3 MODEL" ;
		:START_DATE = "2012-06-26_00:00:00" ;
		:SIMULATION_START_DATE = "2012-06-26_00:00:00" ;
		:WEST-EAST_GRID_DIMENSION = 160 ;
		:SOUTH-NORTH_GRID_DIMENSION = 260 ;
		:BOTTOM-TOP_GRID_DIMENSION = 28 ;
		:GRIDTYPE = "E" ;