[ferret_users] Ocean heat budget calculation script

Dear all,
I am interested to know whether anybody has any Ferret script meant for ocean heat budget calculation? What I mean is to find the local SST changes in selected small boxes in the     ocean as a result of horizontal advection, entrainment, net surface heat fluxes and vertical turbulent diffusion.

If any script is available, please share it with me or I will also appreciate getting some suggestions for preparing the script.

Thanks in advance.

Sreejith..