Re: [ferret_users] error converting monthly to yearly values

Hi,

You want the upper bound to your time axis to be a year later.
i.e. for years 1979 to 2010 you need times encompassing 1-jan-1979 to
1-jan-2011
so

DEFINE AXIS/EDGES/T0=1-jan-1900/UNITS=days tann79_10 =
DAYS1900(X[i=1979:2011:1],1,1)

should work.

Russ