Re: [ferret_users] tidal ellipse

Hi Dessy,
Apparently nobody has a script for a tidal ellipse. If you want to pursue this, please write another message to the list, describing what operations go into a tidal ellipse.  What are the variables, how the ellipse would be defined from them, and perhaps somebody will be able to help you accomplish that in a Ferret script.  (For instance, another recent question described what the user wanted to do with a spatial filter, and others described how to to that with Ferret's syntax.)

Ansley