Re: [ferret_users] plotting thick contours

Try
contour /color=13 /overlay temp[k=1]
cheers
Sudheer

--
with best regards

Sudheer

Dr. Sudheer Joseph
Scientist
INDIAN NATIONAL CENTRE FOR OCEAN INFORMATION SERVICES (INCOIS)
MINISTRY OF EARTH SCIENCES, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
"OCEAN VALLEY" PRAGATHI NAGAR (BO)
OPP.JNTU, NIZAMPET SO
Andhra Pradesh, India. PIN- 500 090.
TEl:+91-40-23044600(R),Tel:+91-9440832534(Mobile)
Tel:+91-40-23886047(O),Fax:+91-40-23892910(O)
E-mail: sudheer.joseph@xxxxxxxxx;  sjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Web- http://oppamthadathil.tripod.com
"The ultimate measure of a man is
not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where
he stands at times of challenge and
controversy."
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.
"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us.
What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."
- Albert Pines