Re: [ferret_users] LAT and LON settings

Hi-
Could you send us the output of SHOW DATA for your datasets?   That way we can better tell what you need to do.

Ansley

On 2/8/2012 10:48 PM, nitin patil wrote:
Dear ferret users,

I am trying to compare two plots (observatons and model outputs, both has different resolutions). For this i have to keep same lat and lon on both pictures.

i tried the same script but lat and lon numbers are differet not in same order as of observations.

Did anybody knows how to keep it same for both pictures?
Did anyone has masking file for india in nc format?

--
Regards,
Mr. Nitin Patil