Re: [ferret_users] Wavelet Analysis

I was pretty sure this was asked once before (I checked, back in 2009), but the asker received no listserve posted replies.

I thought about this for a couple of minutes, and the only solution I thought of was to use an external function. Thus you would have to develop it yourself.

Of course, I can imagine that it would be well received by the Ferret community if you did!

Here is information on developing external functions:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/external-functions

Mark Verschell

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pines