[ferret_users] Plotting Argo data

  Dear Ferret Users,

       I have a question regarding plotting of Argo data using ferret. Once I've transformed the data as shown in a tutorial, I have been able to perform all the normal functions. But I have a small problem. The time step typically for Argo is around 10 days. Let's say l = 10 is Oct 20 and l = 11 is Nov 4. When I plot the data from l=10:11, it also shows days in between these two dates. I wonder how it is able to get the information in between these dates. Also if I want to plot until a day in between l= 10 and l=11, say until Oct 27th how do I do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  Karthik.