Re: [ferret_users] calculating spatial root mean square error

Ah, sorry,
i thought you wanted spatially-averaged RMSE, not a variance through twelve months.
Then you need to change something like this. But variance of the climatological months are not that common to have :)
yes? let diff_var=diff[l=@var]
yes? fill diff_stdev !have x and y axes

Cheers, P