[ferret_users] .plt to .ps using gksm2ps

Hi,

I have some troubles to transform ferret graphical output .plt into format .ps, using gksm2ps.

The file .plt is correct, but not the .ps one.

In myfile.ps file, I obtain only 1 or 2 graphs (instead of 4 for example in myfile.plt, using viewports)… or sometime one plot is half-made (only in myfile.ps, not myfile.plt). ???

Do you have an idea of the cause?

(I use large model output files, 1 file for 1 month, so the calculation/graph creation is long and “heavy”).

Thanks

Marina

Marina Chifflet

AZTI - Tecnalia / Marine Research Division

Herrera kaia portualdea z/g
20110 Pasaia (Spain)
Tel: +34 943 004 800 - Fax: +34 943 004 801
E-mail: mchifflet@xxxxxxxxxxx