Re: [ferret_users] How can I plot over using PPL

Hi,
     In case you are trying to make a plot with two different Y-axes
(left and right) and a common X-axis, use the method of two-viewports
shown below. Note that you can use /AXES qualifier instead of "ppl
axset", with new versions of Ferret.

    define axis/x=0:30:1 xax
    let var1 = SIN(x[gx=xax]/5)
    let var2 = COS(x[gx=xax]/5)+ 10