[ferret_users] vertical profile along a ship track

Hi!

I have tried to make a vertical profile along a ship track, but I get just this:

ERROR: dimensions improperly specified: 9999999 words were requested.

I have used script

LET slantV = samplexy(V,xtrack,ytrack)
FILL/LEVELS=(-1,1,0.1)/VLIMITS=0:100 slantV

V is variable. According to users guide this should work,
and it works when I make a profile along a simple line,
so do you have any ideas what I'm doing wrong when trying to plot along a ship track?

Thanks (for previous answers too)!