[ferret_users] Missing values at boundaries - sigma to z transformation

Title: Missing values at boundaries - sigma to z transformation

Dear all,

I plan to use sigma_coordinate_demo.jnl to transform fields from a grid sigma to a grid z. I tried the script and saw it gave missing values at boundaries (especially at the surface).

My plan is to use the transformed fields (z) to force a z-model so missing values are not really suitable. Modifying the z axis range gave me poor results.

Is there a way to overcome this?

Cheers,

Vincent