Re: [ferret_users] Lanczos function

Hi Seon,
If your operating system it is one of those which has external
functions, then you can go to the Ferret downloads page,
http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Downloads/ferret_downloads.html,
download the "Ferret Executables" tar file for your system, which
includes the compiled external function files. lanczos.so is included
among those, and you can put it in the directory that is pointed to by
the environment variable FER_EXTERNAL_FUNCTIONS. The lanczos function
was released after Ferret v5.6, but I think it should run fine.
Otherwise you may need to upgrade to a more recent version of Ferret.

Ansley