Re: [ferret_users] 'head -1' syntax causes Fprint to fail

Hi Remik,

The Fprint script is in

/usr/local/ferret/bin/Fprint

and one can see the offending line in there. The first line of that script indicates that it's a csh script, not tcsh, so perhaps that's the difference.

Since the OS upgrade I've noticed that a lot of my csh scripts have broken, and to fix them I've had to change them to tcsh. You could try that with Fprint, or you could just change the offending line to the new syntax. (Actually, I'd be more interested to learn exactly what are the differences between the old & new csh!)

Andrew