[ferret_users] point data to 2D grid

Hi, ferret users,

I imported in ferret a point time-series from ascii file.
So the dimension of my variable are i=1  j=1  k=1  and l=528  (in my case)

Now i would like to create a 2D (x,y)  grid in which each cell
contain the previous time-series: the content of each cell
will be identical for each i and j.

I tried some regriding operation, but I nothing good is obtained.

Does someone know the best way to do that ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Francois DELCLAUX
UMR HydroSciences Montpellier