[ferret_users] labels on postcript outpout

Hi,

1) I presently use the following command for getting graphical outpout of variable "var" with no labels (no logo)

yes? fill var; go remove_logo ; go unlabel 4; go unlabel 5;  ppl fill

2) The result is identical if I initialize viewport :

yes? define viewport/xlimits=0.0,0.9/ylimits=0.,0.8 v0 ; set v v0
yes?
fill var; go remove_logo ; go unlabel 4; go unlabel 5;  ppl fill

3) now, I want to get a PS file, so I initialize with the attached script ps.jnl and generate PS portrait file  with psp.jnl

yes? go ps
yes?
fill var; go remove_logo ; go unlabel 4; go unlabel 5;  ppl fill
yes?
go psp   x.ps

On the screen display and the x.ps file, there is no label: it's OK.

4) finaly, I integrate the viewport definition in the following way:

yes? go ps
yes?
define viewport/xlimits=0.0,0.9/ylimits=0.,0.8 v0 ; set v v0
yes?
fill var; go remove_logo ; go unlabel 4; go unlabel 5;  ppl fill
yes?
go psp x.ps

In such a way, I  did not get label on screen display, but got labels on x.ps PS file.

How can I do for not getting labels on display AND PS output file ?

Many thanks for your answer.

Francois DELCLAUX
UMR HydroSciences Montpellier
Universite Montpellier II - Place Eugene Bataillon
Case courrier MSE
34095 Montpellier Cedex 5 FRANCE
http://www.hydrosciences.org/
mailto: delclaux@msem.univ-montp2.fr
Tel : (33) (0)4 67 14 90 11 Fax : (33) (0)4 67 14 47 74
\cancel mode verify
!
set mode metafile
!
set mode/last verify
\cancel mode verify
!
QUERY/IGNORE $1"<Please provide name for the PostScript file"
!
cancel mode metafile
spawn gksm2ps -p portrait -l cps -d cps -o $1 -R metafile.plt*
spawn \rm metafile.plt*
!
set mode/last verify