Re: A simple problem?!

 Hey, guys. Thanks for your suggestions. It works, but there's still a
 problem. My original data J=1:100 is from high latitude to low
 latitude (60N:20N). Using the following regridding method like what
 Steve wrote, the T on Y axis is reversed, that means the value T on
 60N was given to 20N, and 20N was given to 60N. The following is the
 grid of my original data.

 yes? show grid T
    GRID GJE1
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 FAKEDIM1  X                  100 r   1                    100
 FAKEDIM0  Y                  100 r   1                    100
 normal    Z
 normal    T

 And also I have tried the following two, but got a same result.

 yes? define axis/y=lat_1:lat_2:lat_delta lataxis

 yes? define axis/y=lat_2:lat_1:lat_delta lataxis

 Does anyone know how to solve that?

 Great thanks,
 Lindsay