Re: TXNMTC

There's no elegant way to do this.

A brute force way is to use PPL TICS.
To remove the small tics on time axes:

plot/set/t= ....
ppl tics,0	! set the length of x-axis tics to 0
ppl plot

This is a persistent command, so you probably want to change it back afterward.

The complete syntax for PPL TICS is:
ppl tics,smx,lgx,smy,lgy,ix,iy      ! sm(x,y)=small tic size [0.125] lg(x,y)=large [0.25]

Where the default sizes for large and small tics (inches) is in square brackets.

Billy K