combine four views into one plot

Hi, all

The data file i provided contains 8 colomns, listed as a1,a2;b1,b2;c1,c2;d1,d2 respectively.
a1,b1,c1,d1 represent  four different variables and a2,b2,c2,d2 are trend components correspondingly.
Variable a1 and a2 is seasonal mean time series ranging from 1937 to 1992.
Other variables are monthly mean time series ranging from 1946 to 1992 .
I plotted them in four separate views at first, and i found that was not i wanted.
I attemptted to plot the figure in the same format as shown in the attatched document. But i failed.

Does anyone know if Ferret can do it? If yes, and how to?
Thanks for any help.

Gao Rongzhen