opening Binary file

Dear ferret users,

I want to open some binary files generated by a model
in ferret. I have gone throught the users manual and
the mail archievs, and tried accordingly. Still I am
not able visualized the files  correctly in ferret.

I am not sure about the fortan codes that generate the
files. Here I am attaching two data descriptor files
of corresponding binary files.

Many thanks in advance for your sugggestions.

Jagadish

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2005/msg00248.html

(http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/cms/eaton/cf-metadata/CF-1.0.html