Re: eofs problem

Hi Vincent,
What value did you send to the function for the last argument, frac_timeser?
This should be greater than zero if there are places in the input field where
there is missing data at all times. The code finds all of the locations where there
is at least the fraction of data given by frac_timeser and uses all of those locations
in the eof computation.
Ansley Manke

Vincent Le Fouest wrote:

Dear ferreters,

I try to process a spatial eof using 4 satellital SST images. These
images have some gaps. When I run the eof_space function, I have the
following message:

Bailing out of external function "eof_space":
k=*** EOFIN_CHEL_GAP found no overlapping values in two time
series at EOF-1D-coordinates 1994 2876 Will be a zero in covari
**ERROR: : error in external function

To your knowledge, is there a way to resolve the problem?

Thanks!

Vincent