missing mp_land_detail

Hi All,

I would like to put on my stereographic projection map rivers available in
 the geo_borders_intermed.nc file, but I can not find the script
mp_land_detail.jnl
As an alternative, with mp_line I put the rivers from Coastline Extractor as
described in Ferret FAQ
(http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/FAQ/graphics/coastlines.html) on the
sterographic projection map, but I woud like to have only the biggest and
intermediate rivers on my picture.
When I try to plot the rivers from geo_borders_intermed.nc it looks fine
ploted with land_detail.jnl (and not on the sterographic projection map)
script, but when I try to plot it the same way as is described in the FAQ but
with mp_line in order to put it on projection map I got wrong picture.

My questions are: Is there a file mp_land_detail.jnl but I cannot find it?
 And if so, could somebody provide me with the script?

or

Is there a file with only biggest and intermediate rivers available in the
form such as the file with all rivers available at
(http://rimmer.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/coast/getcoast.html) or how could I plot
only the biggest and intermediate rivers from the file available there?

With regards,
Goran

--
Goran Georgievski