Re: Confusion with labels and viewports

You should be safe using XAXIS_MIN, XAXIS_MAX, YAXIS_MIN, and XAXIS_MAX to locate labels in your plots, whether they're in viewports or not. These are defined as soon as a plot is made, so if you draw the plot, you can then access them to place labels.
Turns out the placement of my LABEL commands to come out correctly depends on whether or not I put them before (bad) or after (good) my 'ppl plot'.

Everything's working much better now.

/\ Gary Strand (303) 497-1336 NCAR ML220
\_][ www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/strandwg 1850 Table Mesa Dr
\___strandwg@ucar.edu Boulder, Colorado, USA 80305-3000