Re: sym/size= broken?

Hi Lynn,
A workaround is to use the PPLUS command MARKH
to set the symbol size of plot symbols.  The first argument is
the line number, which is 1 unless you overlay several lines with
one plot command.  The second argument is the size.

A few examples:

yes? plot/i=1:5/sym/set  i^2
yes? ppl markh,1,0.2
yes? ppl plot

yes? plot/over/i=1:5/sym=20/set  (0.5+i^2)
yes? ppl markh,1,0.3   ! line # is also 1
yes? ppl plot/over

  !  overlay lines using one plot command (without plot/vs)
yes? plot/i=1:20/sym/set cos(i/5), cos(i/3)
yes? ppl markh,1,0.15
yes? ppl markh,2,0.20
yes? ppl plot

Ansley