Re: How to write the legends for multi curve colour plot .

Hi Yogesh,
There was a discussion of this question not too long ago on
this users list.  Here is a link to the last reply in the thread,
from Billy Kessler.  It contains two scripts to make a legend
with a line sample and label. See if these will help you.

http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00842.html

Ansley Manke