Re: ppl VECSET and VECKEY commands

Use VECSET only to set the vector scale length.
Use VECKEY to control the label format and text:

vector/set .... var1,var2
ppl veckey,xpos,ypos,,(f3.0," m s^-^1")
ppl vector

Note that the numerical part of the format must be
floating point, not integer. Using f3.0 as above will
leave an unwanted decimal point but that shouldn't be
too much of a problem.

Also note that the 3rd argument to VECKEY is not used,
and must be passed over with those sequential commas.

Billy K