ppl VECSET and VECKEY commands

Hi ferreters,

I have some difficulties with the ppl VECSET and VECKEY commands.

Using the default arguments of the VECSET command, VECKEY draws a vector
key with a label indicating, in my case, "13 m/s" (it is the mean value
of my 2D wind field). Using the following command "ppl VECSET 0.5,1", it
gives me a good length of my vector key but replaces my label "13 m/s"
by "1". Does somebody know how to conserve my "13 m/s" label or if it is
possible to modify the VECSET command?

Thanks,

Vincent