Re: heat content of lake

Hi,
Did you see this message in the archives?  I don't know if it
has all that you need but it will be a place to start.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00351.html

Ansley Manke

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu wrote:

hi,

i want to calculate heat content of lake, i search the ferret mail archive and i found some messages about it. It is in fallowing link,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Mail_Archives/fu_2003/msg00246.html

Now i calculate specific heat using attached jnl file. I convert the fortran file to jnl but how can i define, P (pressure value)? and how can i calculate heat content of all lake.

ps :i have a dataset which consist of salinity, temp, rho.
best regards,