Re: padding a data set

Hi Brent,
How about the @NRST regridding transformation?  This puts
your data wherever it exists onto the new larger grid and missing
data everywhere else.

   yes? define axis/y=90s:90n:2.5 newy
   yes? let ztend = hgttend[d=1,gy=newy@nrst]
   yes? save/file=test.nc/i=1/l=1 ztend

The @XACT transformation could be used in a similar way, if
you define the new axis to exactly match the existing smaller axis.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA