trajectorie plot

Dear ferreters!

I try to plot trajcetories projected on a world map. Unfortunately I does not work in a satisfying that way!!
Please have a look at my data, a lon and lat pair each day.
If I plot Lon vs Lat with "plot/vs/line ....." the points 28 and 29 of that data file are connected in a wrong way! That means the line moves from east to west and not from west to east!!!
Also a transformation in that way

let mylon_1 = if mylon lt 180 then lon+360 else lon

does not work!
One possibility to solve that problem is maybe checking of the difference between to sequenced lon values lon[L=a] and lon[L=a+1] with a=1:29 and changing some values of the array if a specific criterion is fulfilled. But it seems that it is not possible to change only one specific value of an array, e.g.
LET lon[L=29]=lon[L=29]+360

I hope somebody of you has a good idea to solve that problem. I am at my wits' end!!

Greetings

Michael

TIME LON LAT
02-JAN-1978 00 / 1: 166.8 -1.86