Re: log plot/scaling question

Hi Brent,
The trouble seems to be that you refer to two different Z axes
in the VECTOR command. the new axis "test" and the z axis of
the variable driving.  Make a new variable with 1000/z[gz=driving]
on the new log axis, and use that to compute the vector component:

let orig_depths = z[gz=driving]
let factr = orig_depths[gz=test@asn]

vector/over/nolabel epy[gz=test@asn],epz[gz=test@asn]*factr

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA