Re: creating animated GIFs with consistent colour scales

Jon Blower <jdb@mail.nerc-essc.ac.uk> writes:

| I thought I might be able to create the pictures using a command like:
| shade/levels=(minval, maxval, 10) isotherm;

not tested, but did you try something like

  shade/levels=(`minval`, `maxval`, 10) isotherm;

I was very confused about the difference between symbols and "let ..."
variables at one point - I wish there were plans to script ferret from
e.g. python - that would make advanced use of ferret several orders of
magnitude easier to understand... but who would finance a job like that...

--
Helge