Re: How to make multiple plots,arrange them vertically and output in onepicture?

Hi Ding,
Do you need help making your plot with Ferret, or with putting it
into your LAS?  For a discussion and examples of what you need
to do in your Ferret script, please see the topic "viewports" in the
Ferret Users Guide. Once you get started please fee free to ask
more questions here.

If you need help implementing this in LAS, you can contact the LAS
Users group for assistance.  The link to join that group is
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/LAS/Mail_Archives/

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA