Re: vp_width definition?

Hi Vincent,
	It looks like 'vp_width' and 'vp_height' get set by Plotplus when
you make a plot.
	For example,
>ferret
yes? sho sym
... 'vp_width' and 'vp_height' do not appear
yes? plot/i=1:10 1/i
yes? sho sym
VP_WIDTH = "10.2"
VP_HEIGHT = "8.8"
and the identical values exist for the symbol pair PPL$WIDTH, PPL$HEIGHT.
So my guess is that if you have defined the size of the window you want,
or have previously drawn a plot these symbols will be already defined and
you won't need to worry about them.

Mick

|____Mick.Spillane@noaa.gov____|
|__Room 2070 Bldg#3 NOAA/PMEL__|