FILL/LINE & PPLUS FILL

Hello everyone !

I have a little problem with the PPLUS FILL command and my FILL/LINE command ...
I want to fill my variable var1, have a key on the right side of my graph and have contour lines on my plot also.
So, my command is :
FILL/line/levels="(-70,30,1)LINE(-70,30,2)DASH(-10,10,2)"/k=5/palette="default.spk"/key/set_up  var1[d=data.nc]
    GO unlabel 1
; GO unlabel 2 ; GO unlabel 4 ; PPLUS hlabs 3, 0.10
    PPLUS shakey 1, 1, 0.11, 4
    PPLUS title 0.15, "@P7temperature at 750 hPa"
    PPLUS fill

What I get is a graph with the variable var1 filled, a key, my title and "labels" as I customized them, but without the contour lines. However, if my command is just (without set_up and PPLUS fill) :
FILL/line/levels="(-70,30,1)LINE(-70,30,2)DASH(-10,10,2)"/k=5/palette="default.spk"/key  var1[d=data.nc]
No problem then, I have my variable filled and contoured together. But I don't have all the "customized" options like the skakey with an increment set to 4, the title and the label 3 in this example hereabove.
I assume the problem to be linked to the "PPLUS fill" command, because each time the script reaches this line, the problems appear (of course).
I tried to add some qualifiers like "PPLUS fill/line" or "PPLUS fill/overlay", but it does not change anything.
Is it because what I want to do is impossible to do with Ferret ??
I hope someone has an idea and could help me ... !!
Thanks a lot !

E. Vanvyve