Plots across the greenwich meridian

I've having trouble producing plots to span the 0E line.
My netcdf file consists of variables defined on a regular
grid from 0 -> 350 (say), spaced by 10 degrees.

I want to produce a plot over a limited area so I do this:
def axis/x=-10:10:1/units=degrees xx
def axis/y=30:50:1/units=degrees yy
def grid/x=xx/y=yy gg
fill ozone[g=gg]

This works fine EXCEPT for one set of netcdf files I have
in which the longitude coords in the netcdf file have a
small rounding error. e.g. if you list x[g=ozone] you get
0, 10, 20, ...... 339.999, 349.999

In this case, I only get data plotted from 0 -> 10. From
-10 to 0, I get nothing. If I correct the longitude axis
to have 330.0, 340.0, 350.0, it all works!  I don't
understand why ferret is so sensitive to this small
rounding error and doesn't regrid onto my new grid if
this small rounding error is there?

 Glenn