Ferret -gif

Hello Ferreters

I am having this very strange and nasty comments when i run
[roland@coastal plotter]$ ferret -gif
        NOAA/PMEL TMAP
        FERRET v5.51
        Linux 2.4.3-12smp - 03/05/03
        12-Jul-03 07:13

yes? go plotsaln
set memory/size=064
 Cached data cleared from memory

SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.352.nc
SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.352.nc
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

I dont understand because I used to work on the same .jnl script
and data file with no problem. But now suddenly it crashes when I
open my file. Another thing is that it can SHOW DATA and
it can plot if i simply type ferret and type my script line by line.

Here is my script.

****
set memory/size=064

!SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.232.nc
!SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.262.nc
!SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.292.nc
!SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.322.nc
SET DATA hyruns3Z04.10.352.cdf

go benjftopo22 83.8W 78.8W 22.6N 26.8N
CONTOUR /Z=0
/FILL/over/title="FLAd0.04"/lev=(35,36.5,0.025)/key/color=black SALINITY

ppl xlab "Longitude"
ppl ylab "Latitude"
ppl title "Salinity (December)"
ppl fill/over

VECTOR /Z=0 /len=100/over/title="Surface Current(cm/s)"/color=black
U_VELOCITY, V_VELOCITY

FRAME/file = Z0salndec04.gif

cancel memory/ALL
cancel data/ALL

****

The data file is of course in the same directory as the script.
I would appreciate it if you can help on this.

thank you
roland

--
Rolando S. Balotro