Re: Problems about ferret command "set axis/modulo "

Chi,

As Olivier pointed out, several folks have commented out the line in Ferret.pl that issues the
'set axis/modulo' command.  Recent versions of Ferret can now handle the concept of subspan
modulo axes:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Release_Notes/v550.html#subspan modulo

so the 'set axis/modulo' in LAS probably causes more problems than it solves.

I have a number of small LAS patches/cleanup projects that I will be getting to in July.
Removing 'set axis/modulo' and dealing with whatever problems that causes is one of them.  I'm
hopeful we'll have another beta release of LAS near the end of the summer/beginning of fall.

-- Jon