Re: levels type command for vector

Hi Brent,
You can set up a "masking" variable to plot only the vectors
you want (on the IF statement, there is an implied "else bad-data").

yes? let  length = (u^2 + v^2)^0.5
yes? let threshold = 10.
yes? let mask = if length ge threshold then 1.

yes? vector u*mask, v*mask

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246