Using the go vertical_section script

Ferret Users,
I have a question regarding use of the GO vertical_section script

After setting the data and executing the go command, the script begins to run and then I receive the following error message:

Replacing definition of variable VAR_VSECT
**ERROR: vsection.dat: Permission denied
user/command=sample/opt1=STANDARD_BAD/opt2=c/file=vsection.dat var_vsect,xtup_vsec,ytup_vsec,ztup_vsec,ttup_vsec
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Any thoughts on what this means or what I should do?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Regards,
	Jeff Dixon
            Naval Postgraduate School