A wish: reversing N-S input data

Are the latest versions of ferret able to reverse coordinate directions
for binary and ascii files (eg the way "/order" works for netcdf files)?
(I couldn't find any mention of this in the release notes)

I've checked the mail archives, and the old work-arounds become
problematic when dealing with large DEM files (eg, I've got a binary DEM
that is 200Mb with a N-S latitude ordering). If the latest version is
still unable to do this, could this please be added to the next release?
Does anybody have a doable work-around for large binary files?

Thanks

Lev

Lev Tarasoff -  Dept of Physics, University of Toronto,
                60 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA, M5S 1A7
                Tel (519)-821-3555  Fax (416)-978-8905
                email: lev@atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca