Re: bug in interpreter?

Hi Hein,
I agree there seems to be a problem in parsing the definition
of dtdz_anom when Ferret goes to plot it.  Here's a workaround
that you can use until we track down what is happening. You
have the three definitions:

  LET dtdz_month = dtdz[gt=hope_month]
  LET dtdz_clim  = dtdz_month[gt=month_reg@mod]
  LET  dtdz_anom = dtdz_month - dtdz_clim[gt=dtdz_month@asn]

Note that in the definition of dtdz_anom, you regrid dtdz_clim to the
grid of dtdz_month. The time axis of dtdz_month is hope_month, so
you could replace

dtdz_clim[gt=dtdz_month@asn]   with    dtdz_clim[gt=hope_month@asn]

Now you have a simpler definition.  In a similar example I created,
this fixes the problem.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246