Re: Core dump on AIX.

Hi all,

please note, the 5.41-binaries at the ferret server do not have
external functions. The binaries, which I have sent to Rebecca
Fahey have external functions.

However, I do not have a response, if my extarnal functions lib
works at other machines. I have it running at my 4.3 machine and
have good experience with at least one 5.1 machine.

Hi Kevin,

if I get positive response from Rebecca and others concerning
external functions, we should put the new binaries as well as
the tar file with the external function utilities on your ferret
web side.

Greetings,
Martin