Re: Fwd: Ferret Installation problem on AIX 5.1

Unfortunately, the 5.22 version is not acceptable to one of our users. She has indicated that "With the current version that's on there (5.22), I can't get land to show up as white when I try to do a difference plot, or get continental boundaries to show up. Both of those things were possible when I used version 4.91 on an SGI O2K in the past." The user has requested that we install a non-beta version. I don't know enough about the software to know if installing a new version will fix her problem. I was just trying to satisfy her request and ran into trouble. If anyone knows how to solve her original complaint, that would solve my problem as well. Thanks.
--
Rebecca Fahey