Is it possible to create a multi-page image file by Ferret?

Hi ferreters

I'm tring to create a series of images for the model output.But it seems that ferret can only store one page in a file,such as postscript file. So my question is that is it possible to create a multi-page image file by Ferret?

Best Wishes
Rong
2003-04-06

           \\\|///                           Rong Xinyao
          \\ - - //                          Dept.of Atmospheric Sciences
           ( @ @ )                           Nanjing University
                                             No.22 Hankou Road
   http://www.nju.edu.cn                     Nanjing 210093, P.R.China
               0ooo                          E-mail: rongur@163.net