Re: how to fill the data in the missing value

Hi,
I think there is information to get you started with this under
"filler (missing value)" in the Users Guide.  There is an averaging
fillers which let you choose the size of the averaging window;
a linear interpolation filler, and a nearest-value filler.

I am not sure how you might switch from time to spatial interpolation;
perhaps after you work with the filling transformations, if you haven't
found a way to do what you want, you might ask the users list again.

Ansley Manke

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246