Re: load ascii

Hi Martinho,
try the following command.
file/col=2/var="var1,var2" test.dat

"format=unf" is for floating point, binary, FORTRAN-style records.

Also you might want to define a grid first so that your I axis isn't the
default length of 20840.
def axis/t=1:NumofPts:1 tabstract
def grid/t=tabstract gabstract
file/col=2/grid=gabstract/var="var1,var2" test.dat

There are ways to reformat time, what are the units?

Joe