Re: line too long

Hi Steve,
As of Ferret version 5.3, a command line can be up to 2048 characters
long; and long lines can be broken up using a backslash to make them
readable:

LET cover2 = IF cover eq 1 or cover eq 3 or cover eq 7 or \
cover eq 8 or cover eq 10 or cover eq 12 ...

There's a handy table in the Users Guide listing many of the hard-coded
limits in Ferret; look up "limits, Ferret program limits" in the index,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/current/fer_html.htm

Ansley

--
Ansley Manke  Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory  Seattle WA  (206)526-6246